Paraclinical investigations are general and aim to analyze the patient’s health.
Certain paraclinical investigations should be performed for a specific clinical indication, must be of sufficient accuracy to be effective in that indication, and desirable to be the cheapest and / or least effective of the available effective tests.
- Abdominal ultrasound scans
- Pelvian ultrasound scans
- Thyroid ultrasound scans
- Muscular ultrasound scans
- Testicular ultrasound scans
- Soft spots ultrasound scans
- Carotidal Doppler ultrasound scans
- Veins Doppler ultrasound scans
- Arterial Doppler ultrasound scans
3. Conventional investigations
Paraclinical investigations may be performed at your doctor’s discretion and at your request.